Alien Candy | Cake She Hits Different Carts | 1G


& Free Shipping

Net Weight : 1 Gram

Add to Wishlist
Add to Wishlist

Buy Alien Candy Cake Cartridge | 1 Gram Disposable Vape Pen Cart

Alien Candy Cake Cartridge she hits different is an indica-dominant hybrid with genetics stemming predominantly from indica lineage, constituting approximately 80% of its genetic makeup, while the remaining 20% is sativa. This unique strain is the result of a careful breeding process that involved crossing the delectable Sour Bubble with the potent and robust Tahoe Alien strain. The fusion of these genetic backgrounds contributes to Alien Candy’s distinctive characteristics, offering a blend of effects that combine the best traits of its parent strains.

Moreover, the pairing of Sour Bubble and Tahoe Alien has produced a strain cherished for its well-balanced and potent effects. Alien Candy’s indica dominance brings relaxation, subtly blending with sativa for a balanced high, inducing calmness and cerebral uplift. Alien Candy’s genetic makeup and resultant effects make it an appealing choice for those seeking a soothing and balanced cannabis

Cake Vape Carts Alien Candy Effects Review

Alien Candy Cake Cartridge is an enticing strain that offers a unique and captivating experience. Upon consumption, this cannabis variety swiftly delivers a euphoric uplift, often felt shortly after the initial exhale. However, the high from Alien Candy gradually sets in, creating a gentle and blissful sensation that envelops users in a wave of happy relaxation. This strain is prized for its ability to induce a quick and uplifting swoon, providing a mood-enhancing experience that contributes to a sense of contentment and relaxation. Also, Acai Berry Cake Cartridge.

Alien Candy delivers quick euphoria, inducing a soothing, relaxed state. It uplifts mood, making it perfect for stress relief. Its rapid, uplifting high followed by relaxation appeals to users seeking a delightful experience.


There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.

Shopping Cart
  • Your cart is empty.
Scroll to Top